The Chamber advocates for business in the community offering a united voice at the local, state, and national levels. We also strive to provide information and support to assist members at any stage of their business journey.
Advocacy and Business Support
- Annual Citrus County Legislative Day in Tallahassee
- Direct connection with local & state representatives
- Advocate regarding new/changing regulations, taxes, and mandates that affect your business
- Mobile office access to state and federal legislative staff
- Member-to-member patronage/discounts
- Member referrals
- Business training/development resources
- Individualized business advice and consultations
- Business retention and expansion services
Please direct all advocacy and Business retention/expansion inquiries to Chamber VP/BRE, Ardath Prendergast, at Ardath@CitrusCountyChamber.com.
All member support service requests can be directed to Member Relations Manager, Corrine Sachewicz, at Corrine@CitrusCountyChamber.com