As we enter spooky season, many questions have been raised regarding Halloween festivities and celebrations. While the Chamber encourages everyone to continue to follow all current CDC guidelines, we also want to inform our community of the upcoming events that are available to get you into the spirit of the season! For a current list of CDC guidelines and recommendations, click here. If you are hosting a safe Halloween event please email the information to PR@CitrusCountyChanmber.com.
- J.A.M. Just Amuse Me! – Superheroes Masquerade Party & Haunted Maze October 10th, at 7 P.M. Tickets $20 in advance. (1801 US-19 Suite 201, Crystal River, FL 34428)
- J.A.M. Just Amuse Me! – Maze of Darkness: October 15- November 7th – Thursday & Sundays 7 P.M. – 10 P.M. Friday & Saturdays 7 P.M. – 12 A.M. Adults - $15 Children age 5-12 - $10 Children 5 and Under – Free. (1801 US-19 Suite 201, Crystal River, FL 34428)
- First Baptist Church of Crystal River – Drive Through Trunk or Treat October 24th, from 2 P.M. – 4 P.M. FREE. (700 N Citrus Ave, Crystal River, FL 34428)
- Homosassa Civic Club – Halloween Party October 24th , from 4 P.M. -8 P.M. Enjoy crafts, a costume contest, trunk or treat, and a movie all outside and socially distanced on the Homosassa Civic Club property. All candy will be passed out with grabber claws and volunteers will be wearing CDC approved masks. Crafting tables will be limited to 2 crafters and one volunteer at a time to ensure social distancing. FREE. (5530 S Mason Creek Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448)
- Citrus County Parks & Recreation – Drive in Movie & Costume Parade October 30th, from 5:45 P.M. – 8:45 P.M. Citrus County Parks and Recreation is hosting a spooky Drive-in movie with a showing of Hocus Pocus at Homosassa Area Recreation Park. Live music, the costume parade starts at 6:15 P.M. and the movie will be shown at sunset. This event is FREE, but registration is required due to capacity restraints. (4414 S Grandmarch Ave, Homosassa, FL 34446)
- Full Fit Force – Haunting on Pine Haunted House October 30th, from 7 P.M. – 10 P.M. & October 31st, from 7 P.M. – 11 P.M. Walk through haunted house. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult (May not be suitable for small children). FREE. (118 N Pine Ave, Inverness, FL 34450)
- Howards Flea Market – Booooth-A-Treat: Trick or Treating & Costume Contest October 31st, from 10 A.M. – 2 P.M. FREE. (6373 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34446)
- First Baptist Church of Inverness – Fall Festival Oct 31st 12 P.M. FREE (550 Pleasant Grove Rd, Inverness, FL 34452)
- Citrus County Chronicle – Drive Boo – October 31st, from 4 P.M. – 7 P.M. The Chronicle is hosting a drive-thru trick or treat event, Dive Boo, to ensure every little ghoul and goblin has a safe Halloween. Come in costume and ready to enjoy this driving event staying in your vehicle traveling our trail collecting candy and treats along the way. This is a family-friendly event designed for passenger vehicles only. Sorry, no hayrides, trailers, or busses just good family fun in your car, van or SUV. This is a rain or shine event. FREE. (275 S Rock Crusher Rd, Crystal River, FL 34429)
- Living Waters UPC Church – October 31st, from 4:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat FREE. (1201 S Bea Ave, Inverness, FL 34452)
- Riviera Mexican Cantina – Trunk or Treat October 31st, at 5 P.M. FREE. (1935 SE US Hwy 19, Crystal River, FL 34429)
- Manatee Lanes – ADULT ONLY Halloween Party October 31st, from 7 P.M. – 12 A.M. Live music & costume contest. (7715 W Gulf to Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429)
If you have a Halloween event coming up, please submit the event name, time, location, cost, and a short description to PR@CitrusCountyChamber.com for review.