Saturday, January 17 and Sunday, January 18, 2015
Admission $4 per person, 12 and under free
Check out our Florida Manatee Festival blog.
Connect on Facebook
The 2015 Florida Manatee Festival is certainly the place to be if you enjoy family fun and the adventures of getting close to the areas' most famous resident--the manatee.
- Named the 2014 "Best of the Best" Local Event Winner by the Citrus County Chronicle.
- This festival draws thousands of visitors annually to downtown Crystal River for island music, tasty treats and most notably--the manatees.
- In 2013, CNN Lonely Planet’s editors named snorkeling with the manatees of Crystal River as one of "ten ultimate adventures"
Come see this top U.S. travel site and take advantage of all the exciting activities of the 2015 Florida Manatee Festival. This event is all about celebrating the charm of Crystal River, the natural beauty of King’s Bay and its famous manatees. There is fun for the whole family at this outdoor event with live music, art show, arts and crafts booths, and dozens of food and beverage vendors.
The festival is at the intersection of Citrus Avenue and U.S. Highway 19, which is located amid the shops and restaurants of Heritage Village and the waterside area along King’s Bay. Free parking at the Crystal River Mall at 1801 NW U.S. Highway 19 (approximately one mile north of the event). Shuttle buses will offer $1 rides to the event. There is limited street and handicap parking available.
We are nearby:
- Crystal River is less than a two hour car trip from Tampa/St. Petersburg , Orlando and Gainesville
- Crystal River is less than an hour by car from Ocala, Lady Lake, the Villages